Staycation Suggestions for PEI
Free Hiking Trails
- North Cape Nature Trail
- Breadalbane Nature Trail
- Winter River Trail
- Dromore Woodland Trail
- Boughton River Trail
- Gairloch Road Trail
- Forest Hill and Equestrian Trail
- Founder's Hall in Charlottetown
- Free- Sound and Light show at Province House National Historic Site at dusk.
- Free -Young Company performing 'The Talking Stick' about Canadian Aborginals 12:00 noon everyday except Sunday at the Confederation Center outdoor theatre, if it is raining they move inside to Memorial Hall.
- Free - Confederation Landing
- Free - Macphail Woods Ecological Project in Orwell.
Authentic PEI Experiences
- Orwell Corner Village
- Free - Bike along the new cycling/walking pathways at the National Parks.
- Chocolate Factory in Victoria-by-the-Sea.
- Free - Basin Head Beach near Souris.
- Jacques Cartier Provincial Park (great camping).
- Free - Argyle Shore Provincial Day Park.
- Dalvay by the Sea (in the National Park) - particularly good for the senior visitor.
- Free - Cavendish Grove - Trails to Cavendish Beach.
For more information, visit: http://www.tourismpei.com/
|Radio One||Weekdays 12 p.m. AT|