Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
WNW 26 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h near noon. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 38 in the morning and minus 27 in the afternoon.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming west 20 in the evening. Low minus 13.
-3° | -16°
27° | 3°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Could this be winter’s last gasp for the season??? Wednesday’s high is -17 but there won’t be quite as much wind as Tuesday. Still… fairly cold and uncomfortable if you aren’t dressed for the weather. Thursday, the wind turns around in the afternoon to the south which signifies a change in our weather pattern. We go from a high on Thursday afternoon of -10 to a low Friday morning of -11 and then all the way to -1 Friday afternoon. Temps will be close to that over the weekend and well into next week. By the way, we turn our clocks forward this weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. WNW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 the morning. S @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10/15 in the morning. WSW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Four brothers laid to rest after fatal house fire in rural Manitoba
- Hundreds of mourners have gathered inside a Mennonite church in the rural Manitoba community of Winkler to pay respects to four boys killed in a southern Manitoba house fire.
- Ron Lemieux 'extremely disappointed' about Investors Group Field problems video
- Manitoba minister of sport Ron Lemieux is upset that problems with Investors Group Stadium have culminated in a lawsuit.
- New Winnipeg's planned switch to biological mosquito larvicides welcomed video
- Winnipeg's battle against mosquitoes is about to change this summer, and the city's former entomologist says residents will notice a big difference.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Senators video
- CBC's Jeff Hamilton has five things to watch for as the Winnipeg Jets wrap up a four-game home stand with a game against the Ottawa Senators tonight.
- Manitoba Museum gets $5.3M for expansion project
- The Manitoba Museum is getting a multi-million-dollar expansion to the space it uses for touring exhibits, nearly doubling the size of Alloway Hall.