Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 7:00 AM CST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 5.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The cloudy conditions continue into Monday, and so do the mild conditions. I don’t see even a chance for a sunny day until late in the week.
We gradually cool toward Thursday and Friday with daytime highs here in the south at around -5 to -6, still well above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Icy roads close schools in some rural Manitoba communities
- Here's a list of school closures in Manitoba due to slippery, dangerous roads.
- Analysis Winnipeg's growth-fee battle begins video
- The Manitoba Home Builders Association is expected to file its legal challenge against the City of Winnipeg's new growth fees this week, intensifying the rift between Mayor Brian Bowman and the development industry.
- Winnipeg LGBT centre puts out call for help after spike in refugee calls
- A Winnipeg drop-in centre for LGBT people is putting a call out for help after receiving a spike in the number of refugees coming for support.
- Sandy Hook speed limit too high in winter, residents of Manitoba community say
- HIghway driving can be a challenge at the best of times, but add snow and wind and storms and that drive in the country can become a white-knuckle nightmare.
- Owner of Blondie's looks to flip burger joint on to the right buyer
- The owner of an infamous Winnipeg burger joint known for the size of its patties is looking to flip her business over to someone else.