Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 24. Humidex 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect clear skies into Tuesday morning with a morning low of 9 degrees followed by sunshine again on Tuesday with a high of 24 degrees. A little bit more cloud, and a little bit more heat starts creeping into the forecast for the second half of the week. We’ll be back into the upper 20s on Thursday and Friday. That heat breaks with another low tracking across central Manitoba on Saturday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Updated Health Canada offers DNA tests after 2nd switched at birth case video
- Health Canada offers free DNA tests to people born at Norway House Indian Hospital in northern Manitoba following recent revelations that a second pair of men had been switched at birth at the government-run facility 41 years ago.
- Live Blog Andrea Giesbrecht's husband to testify at infant remains trial today
- The husband of Andrea Giesbrecht, who is accused of concealing the remains of six infants in a Winnipeg storage locker, is expected to resume his testimony at her trial today.
- Tragically Hip fan Joanne Schiewe dead of same brain cancer Gord Downie has
- Joanne Schiewe held on long enough to take in what could be Gord Downie's final concert in Winnipeg, but on Monday, just weeks after the Tragically Hip show, she lost her battle with brain cancer.
- Updated Truck crashes into home on Hart Avenue in Winnipeg
- A truck smashed through a chain-link fence and into the side of a home on Hart Avenue Tuesday morning in Winnipeg.
- Gary Doer, former Manitoba premier, joins global law firm Dentons
- Gary Doer, a former Manitoba premier and Canadian ambassador to the United States, is joining the Toronto office of the global law firm Dentons.