Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 4.
Showers ending early in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70. High 6.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll enjoy a sunny start to Thursday in the southeast. It doesn’t last. Cloud rolls back in by 2pm and another band of rain pushes west to east in the late afternoon and evening. Friday morning will be chilly, rainy and windy! Winds will gust to 60 km/h through most of the day with the morning rain easing in the afternoon. We may even see a few sunny breaks later on Friday afternoon.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Two people sent to hospital after semi flips near The Forks
- A semi has flipped on its side near the Forks.
- Two 12-year-old Manitoba hockey players arrested for assault
- Two 12-year-old hockey players have been arrested in connection to a violent game in Winnipeg.
- Teen charged after stabbing near Elmwood High School
- A 17-year-old boy charged after a stabbing near Elmwood High School on Wednesday afternoon sent another boy to hospital in critical condition.
- Wet and windy in Winnipeg — and that's the good news
- Winnipeggers are in store for a wet, windy day and then a drop in daytime temperatures heading into the weekend.
- RWB's Going Home Star brings back haunted memories video
- Some survivors of Canada's residential schools were haunted by memories as they watched their story told in dance on a stage in Winnipeg.