A play opening this week at the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre offers insight into a reality rarely depicted on stage — living with a disability. video
Itai Erdal's monologue about documenting his mother's final days is an intelligent, dense and emotionally powerful show.
Winnipeggers will be among the first Canadians to see a hit homegrown musical as Come From Away makes a landing at the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre next year.
There’s a good mix this weekend, with a comedy legend taking the stage at The Park Theatre, an indie band releasing an album in the West End and an art party in an Exchange District gallery. video
- Winnipeg loves Daniel Johnston: 13 artists play tribute show
- review Charming West African folk tale Baobab brings light to MTYP stage
- video Marti Sarbit takes a trip from Imaginary Cities to Lanikai video
- Teghan's top 5 things to do this weekend in Winnipeg (March 17-19) video
- review RMTC's Bittergirl: The Musical makes getting dumped an easy pill to swallow
- Manitobans up for big prizes ahead of Canadian Screen Awards Sunday gala video
- Teghan's top 5 things to do this weekend in Winnipeg (March 10-12) video
- Winnipeg Folk Festival 2017 lineup includes Feist, the Shins, Barenaked Ladies
- Winnipeg's Cluster Festival brings the weird with 8-day music, art party
- 'Definitely not a side project': Begonia readies for first full-length album, festival circuit video
- Blood, brains and mushrooms: Neurocraft exhibition opens in Winnipeg video