My top pick for the weekend is Cluster Fest a music and art festival with a fun show Friday night, but a close second is Saturday night at the Cavern for a show with SC Mira and Go For The Eyes.
A Winnipeg university is taking sustainable eating to a new level by planning a campus menu with crickets and mealworms. video
Heading into its fifth year as one of Broadway’s biggest tickets, The Book of Mormon has a lot of hype to live up to. It’s collected nine Tony Awards, a Grammy, and a mitt full of awards from critics. So how does a musical live up to that kind of hype?
It feels like it’s been a kind of crazy week and we could all probably use a dance party to recover.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend (March 13-15) video
- 10 quick questions with Juno nominee Leela Gilday
- Indigenous fashion designers prove authenticity can be elegant, edgy
- review Winnipeg theatre scores a win with Theo Fleury story video
- theatre preview Royal MTC offers laughs, family-friendly fare for 2015-16 season
- REVIEW | RMTC’s Vanya and Sonia finds comedy in Chekhovian gloom video
- Travel writers stop in Winnipeg in time for bone-chilling cold video
- Where are all the women in Winnipeg's music scene?
- Musician Ed Sheeran announces Winnipeg summer tour date
- blog What is Winnipeg’s New Music Festival and why is it a big deal?
- Keep warm this weekend in Big Fun’s tiny venues video