Stefan Braun calls his Big Fun festival a “little fledgling”– and you might be convinced after watching him help load chairs out of a venue and into a mini-van on a bone-chilling Thursday morning. video
This weekend is packed with festivals and once-a-year stuff that is so much fun.
As Winnipeg cools to -26 C Saturday night, some of the world’s hottest names in classical music will be warming up at the Centennial Concert Hall. video
Why is the romantic misery of others so often delightfully entertaining to us? video
- Bros. Landreth, Tanya Tagaq among Manitobans up for 2015 Junos
- preview Nothing to fear at CowardFest: MTC opens master playwright fest
- WATCH: Scenes from MTC's 'Private Lives'
- The Good Will sets the bar with new anti-discrimination 'house rules'
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend (Jan. 23-25)
- Winnipeg's hottest restaurant opens on the frozen river
- Forks expects big crowds on warm weekend
- Need inspiration for the new year? Meet these Winnipeggers video
- CBC Aboriginal's top 10 indigenous music picks for 2014 audio
- 25 years of Munsch at Winnipeg theatre
- Winnipeg students chat with Jessica Alba for Hour of Code