Game three is the first Stanley Cup playoff game in Winnipeg in 19 years, and there’s not much margin for error for the Jets now. Down 0-2 against the Ducks, it’s not a “must win” but it’s pretty darn close. video
With the Winnipeg Jets hoping to rebound from their 4-2 loss against the Anaheim Ducks on Thursday, CBC's Mitch Peacock has five things fans should watch for in Game 2 tonight. video
In a game where the second period kiss-cam offered more action than the better part of three periods of play, the dynamic last few minutes proved a fitting end to a Jets season that’s had its fair share of highs and lows.
The Winnipeg Jets have already clinched a playoff berth, but fans can get a sneak peek at what's to come in the postseason when the team hosts the Calgary Flames this afternoon at MTS Centre. Jeff Hamilton has five things to watch for in the regular season finale.
- blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Canucks
- blog Jets' playoff hopes hang in the wind after loss to Rangers video
- blog Jets in no mood after heartbreaking loss to Blackhawks video
- blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blackhawks
- blog Jets show no love in win over top-ranked Canadiens video
- blog 5 things to watch for as Jets look to contain the Canadiens video
- blog Jets stay in thick of playoff race with win over Caps video
- blog Jets near perfect in win over Blues video
- blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blues video
- blog Jets stay alive in playoff race with win over Sharks
- blog 5 things to watch for as Jets look to sink Sharks video