Going to events at the MTS Centre is going to be a lot like going through airport security from now on.
Count Winnipeg Jets forward Blake Wheeler among those strongly opposed to the idea of allowing advertising on NHL jerseys.
Two historic hockey teams lead Canadian sports brands, but one of the smallest market teams is making a big impact.
The Winnipeg Jets continued to shore up their organizational depth at forward by agreeing to terms with Matt Fraser and Patrice Cormier.
- Jets retain Adam Pardy, Matt Halischuk, bring back Alex Burmistrov
- NHL free agent tracker
- Drew Stafford re-signs with Jets
- Winnipeg Jets start new NHL season against Bruins in Boston
- NHL awards: Carey Price tops big night with Hart trophy video
- Winnipeg Jets' Mark Scheifele hosts weekend hockey camp for kids
- Ben Chiarot signs new $850K deal with Winnipeg Jets
- Winnipeg Jets re-sign Anthony Peluso for next 2 years
- thanks, we think Flames 'salute' Jets on season well done
- Gary Bettman says 'Katy Perry' chants not sexist
- Season done, Jets focus on free agency, babies, how to get better video