Taylor Hall scored a pair of goals as the Edmonton Oilers came away with a 3-1 victory over the Winnipeg Jets in pre-season play on Monday night.
The journey to the NHL can be a quick road, or it can take years for a player to develop. For the Winnipeg Jets, the question of sooner or later is no more prevalent than with 19-year-old defensive prospect Josh Morrissey, the CBC's Jeff Hamilton writes. video
The Winnipeg Jets are resting a lot of veterans as they head to Edmonton for a pre-season game tonight.
The Winnipeg Jets' starting goaltender position is Ondrej Pavelec's job to lose, but Connor Hellebuyck remains an intriguing possibility for a team looking to bounce back after another disappointing season.
- Jets start strong but crash in 2nd period as Oilers win 3-2 video
- Dustin Byfuglien leads Jets past Wild 2-1 in pre-season play
- analysis Winnipeg Jets: 2014-15 NHL season preview
- MTS Centre gets new beer, bathrooms and lounges
- poll Which Canadian team will end Stanley Cup drought?
- blog Small and gritty: Jets seek big things from Perreault
- Ondrej Pavelec says he won't dwell on past video
- blog Is Paul Maurice the answer the Winnipeg Jets are looking for? video
- Nikolaj Ehlers wants to crack Winnipeg Jets roster ASAP
- Jets give IceCaps an extra year at Mile One
- Jets' Blake Wheeler signs autographs for fans at Winnipeg store