Winnipeg Jets officials are disputing a U.S. online publication's claim that it's one of the most expensive North American sports teams to watch in person.
The Hawks and Wings meet in one of two original six matchups in the second round, but unlike Boston/NYR in the east, this is a match-up of teams that are more finesse than physical.
The Colorado Avalanche won the NHL draft lottery Monday and will pick first overall at the June 30 event in New Jersey.
The top team in the east against a team that hasn't made the playoffs in since 2006 doesn't sound like the makings of a barn-burner and it shouldn't be one.
- opinion What to expect in the NHL western conference playoffs
- Jets say goodbye after missing the NHL playoffs
- Dejected Jets reflect on last game of season video
- blog A final report card for the Winnipeg Jets
- recap Jets miss playoffs, drop last game to Canadiens
- Social media reaction to Jets' dashed playoff hopes
- recap Caps deny Jets, clinch Southeast Division video
- video Did You See That? John Erskine robs Jets – twice
- video Former Jet hoped team would win against Caps video
- recap Jets edge Sabres, gain ground on Rangers, Sens
- Jets Ladd named NHL first star of the week