A 21-year-old woman has sued Buffalo Sabres forward Evander Kane, saying he seriously injured her in the hotel room where he lives.
The Winnipeg Jets are defending its decision to induct Bobby Hull into its new hall of fame after a local critic argued that he should not be honoured because he had been accused of domestic violence in the past.
Buffalo police say Sabres forward Evander Kane has been charged with four counts of non-criminal harassment and one count of misdemeanor trespass after an incident at a city bar last month.
The Winnipeg Jets are launching a hall of fame and its inaugural inductees are Anders Hedberg, Bobby Hull and Ulf Nilsson, who together were known as the Hot Line.
- Joel Armia, Adam Lowry sign 2-year deals with Winnipeg Jets
- Mark Scheifele signs 8-year, $49M deal with Jets
- NHL moves: Jets extend Mathieu Perreault
- No. 2 overall Patrik Laine signs entry-level deal with Winnipeg Jets
- Winnipeg Jets re-sign defenceman Julian Melchiori, Jamie Kompon named assistant coach
- Former Jets captain Andrew Ladd signs $38.5-million contract with Islanders
- Ron MacLean officially back as Hockey Night in Canada host
- Winnipeg Jets pick 4 players on 2nd day of 2016 NHL draft
- video Q&A with new Winnipeg Jets player Patrik Laine video
- Patrik Laine, Logan Stanley join Winnipeg Jets in NHL draft video
- 'Winnepeg' Jets fan's pride turns to embarrassment with misspelled shirt