Winnipeg Folk Festival
The Winnipeg Folk Festival has become one of Manitoba's best summer attractions, with fans from across the province and around the world.
After 39 years and more than 1.5 million visitors, the festival is embarking on a multi-million dollar site improvement project.
Visit Staging the Future to find out how you can PLAY YOUR PART in preserving one of Manitoba's finest cultural attractions.
10 Reasons to Support the Winnipeg Folk Festival "Staging the Future" capital campaign: We help put Manitoba on the map.
- We're a true family event.
- We're internationally known and respected among performers.
- We inspire journalists to write about Manitoba.
- We're smart, green and environmentally responsible.
- We support and nurture home-grown Manitoba talent.
- We are a vital and unique member of Manitoba's cultural industry.
- Our 2,800-strong volunteer team is the heart and soul of the festival and is one of Manitoba's largest volunteer work forces.
- We inspire young people.
- The Winnipeg Folk Festival generates $25.7 million of Gross Economic Activity in Manitoba each year.