Whether you're exercising or just need a boost to get through the day, the right food can help give you the energy you need.
Dietitian Maria Thomas suggests it's all about the how you combine your food and not just what you eat.
Here are some of her go-to foods that will help keep energy levels stable throughout the day, while also helping to manage cravings!
- Apple & 1 oz light cheese
- High fibre crackers & 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Greek yogurt & a small banana
- 6-8 walnuts & a handful of grapes
- Smoked salmon, 1 tbsp light creamcheese & 1/2 small bagel