Above, you can watch the teaser for season one of The Big Decision, featuring Arlene Dickinson and Jim Treliving. If you missed any of the show that's chock full of emotion and tough choices, you can watch all the episodes again online. At CBC's Season Preview for 2012-13, it was announced that The Big Decision is coming back for a second season. Now, the producers are looking for Canadian companies in need of a helping hand.
If you're in that tough place where you think you might need some help, The Big Decision would like to hear from you... which type of companies can apply?
• Must have been in operation for at least three to five years, or more
• Gross revenue of at least $500,000 per year
• More than five employees
• Privately held businesses, family businesses, partnerships, limited partnerships
• Must be willing to commit to being filmed on camera for up to a two-week period
• A business registered in Canada
• Fluent English speakers
Head to the Big Decision website for more details. While you're there, check out the blog, watch previous episodes, watch web exclusives and read more about potential saviours Arlene and Jim.