Happy Halloween everybody! With the spookiest of days being on a Monday this year, it means we've had the whole weekend to dress up and scare the living daylights out of our nearest and dearest. Halloween is not just a special day for the kids and their trick-or-treating, but everyone gets in on the act. We've given you some CBC costume ideas, you can check out our video behind-the-scenes with Steven and Chris on their Halloween special, and now we're going to take a look at some of the best costumes we've seen worn by celebs. Check out the video of Heidi Klum preparing her costume for this year's party, and because she is the Queen of costumes, we took a closer look at some of her's (and husband Seal's) from the last few years. They're all spectacular, and now we'll show you some of our other favourites from this year, including all the costumes from this weekend's Battle of the Blades. If you didn't catch it, they look amazing - watch it again.
1. Kim Kardashian tweeted this picture of herself as Poison Ivy, mere hours before filing for divorce...
2. Gwen Stefani dressed as Cinderella.
4. Jennifer Love Hewitt and her boyfriend were Brangelina.
5. Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon and their twins were dressed as the Incredibles.
6. Mandy Moore was, well, we're not actually sure but we like it.
7. Matthew Morrison of Glee fame was Roger Rabbit.
8. Lea Michele was inspired by Black Swan.
9. Mark Salling, also of Glee, headed out as Tyrone Biggums.
10. Our very own Jamey Ordolis actually came to the office this morning dressed as Darth Vader.
11. Steven and Chris aired their Halloween special today, as the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.
Battle of the Blades:
Pumpkin: @markcritch on Twitter
3, 13: Splash News
4, 7, 9: Barcroft Media