Skip to My Radio Player

Welcome to an all-new way to enjoy CBC Radio! Please let us know what you think of this beta site.

Show host graphic

Daybreak Kamloops with Shelley Joyce

On-demand content for Daybreak Kamloops

03:40

Retired Canadian firefighter working to get carbon monoxide detectors in all homes

Mar 28, 2017

John Ginac, a former firefighter who lost four family members to carbon monoxide poisoning, is working to get legislation around having mandatory carbon monoxide detectors in homes, and comments on the recent deaths in Venables Valley.

My Radio