A showstopping disco ball look for New Year's Eve
Leave it to our beauty maven Julia Dantas to take "belle of the ball" to the next level.
By this stage in the holiday party season, you might be worried that you've run through your roster of statement makeup looks. Don't be. Canadian beauty artist extraordinaire Julia Dantas has you covered like you won't believe.
Most New Year's Eve events have some variant on watching the ball drop. This year, you're not just going to watch the ball — you're going to be the belle ball. Be the centre of attention at any New Year's Eve party with this high-glam, disco ball-inspired look. Julia shows us how to create a glittering look that will drop jaws, blow minds, and ensure you shine all night long.
Julia used the following products for this tutorial:
- Smashbox "Hydrate & Prime" Primer
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation
- KatVonD "Lock It Foundation"
- RCMA Setting Powder
- Pur Cosmetics "Cameo Contour" Sticks
- Pur Cosmetics "Contour Diaries" Palette
- Kiss Professional "Ombre Radiance Blush"
- Benefit Brow Pencil
- Benefit Brow Gel
- Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette
- MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner "Spice"
- BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick "Nude"
- Flutter Lashes "Intoxicating"
- Covergirl PeaCock Flare Mascara
- BH Cosmetics Silver Glitter
- Flat Silver Gems (bought at Michaels Craft Store)