This last minute Halloween makeup tutorial gives you 3 instant costume options
Frighteningly good looks by makeup artist Julia Dantas
The witch is the most popular Halloween costume in America for 2017 and we Northern trick or treaters love our classic creatures as well. We even coined the term "Trick or Treat". But even if you love the holiday and wear Halloween gear all year, actual party costume prep can really creep up on you.
So we asked makeup artist Julia Dantas to create a simple makeup look that packs high drama and IS your costume. The results are scary good. Her latest makeup tutorial lets you transform into a witch, a vampire or a mummy in a few simple steps and with minimum additional hair and outfit styling. Shop your closet for these fresh takes on classic costumes and you just won Halloween.
Julia used the following products in this tutorial:
- Mac Face & Body Foundation
- Pur Cosmetics "Bare It All" Foundation
- Mac Cosmetics "Pro Long-Wear" Concealer
- RCMA Setting Powder
- Makeup Forever Bronzer/Contour
- Pur Cosmetics Pur Pro x Etienne Palette
- Dodo Lashes #309
- Colourpop "Creeper" Liquid Lipstick
- Pur Cosmetics "On Point" Black Gel Liner