How to get the bare face, bold lips look that will be your go-to for holiday parties this year
Makeup artist Julia Dantas shows us how to perfect this super sleek, dramatic face in minutes.
The days of bronzed summer skin and peach lips are behind us, and we don't mind at all. With the holidays comes the time for for big, dramatic beauty looks. This tutorial from makeup artist Julia Dantas will show you how to achieve a 'bare face, bold lips' look that delivers a high impact aesthetic that you can perfect in minutes, and easily dress up or down, making it a go-to for the office, a nice dinner or that cocktail party. Follow along step by step to try it out at home.
Julia used the following products for this tutorial:
- Pur Cosmetics "No Filter" Primer
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation
- Mac Cosmetics "Pro Longwear" Concealer
- RCMA Setting Powder
- Pur Cosmetics "Contour Diaries" Palette
- Colourpop "Dope Taupe" Brow Pot
- BH Cosmetics Blush
- Pur Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick "Dutty Wine"
- ELF Shimmer Whip Liquid Highlighter
- BH Cosmetics "Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette"
- Pur Cosmetics "Bare It All" Mascara