Crown eyes are the perfect look to go with your regal costumes, or like, any time
We're not going to blame fellow princesses who rock this on an average Monday morning
The world has renewed its love affair with the Royals it seems, from watching every move of William, Kate and the new baby on the way, to what seems to be an inevitable engagement annoucement of Harry and Meghan - we can't seem to get enough!
Whether or not you're literally going to become Kate this Halloween, or say, the Queen of Hearts, we have the perfect makeup look for you. These crown eyes come to us from artist Julia Dantas, and we think they'd get the royal sign off from the Queen herself - and that you'll be crowned-top costume at your Halloween party!
Julia used the following products in her tutorial:
- Pur Cosmetics "No Filter" Primer
- Makeup Forever "HD Concealer"
- Pur Cosmetics "Disappearing Ink Concealer"
- RCMA Setting Powder
- Pur Cosmetics "Goal Digger" Palette
- Nars "Laguna" Bronzer
- Benefit "Coralista" Blush
- Colourpop "Dope Taupe" Brow Pot
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette
- Makeup Forever Star Lit Liquid
- KOKO Lashes "Queen B"