Cartwright Hotel - Devastating loss of family business
Fire levels the Cartwright Hotel
rcmp photo The Cartwright Hotel burned to the ground yesterday morning. Firefighters got to the scene at 6:30, but couldn’t go near the building because of the large quantity of propane stored behind the hotel. The 8,000 litres kept the volunteer crew at bay until the fire died down significantly. For the latest on the fire and the damage, we have Constable Chris Stuckless with the RCMP on the line from his home in Cartwright. without a hotel and restaurant. and we also speak with Dwight Lethbridge owner/operator of the Cartwright Hotel.
Link to Mp3: CARTWRIGHT HOTEL