host picture

  | Bookmark and Share

Central Labrador Economic Development Board - Dealing with cuts

Thumbnail image for CLEDB LOGO.png It looks like the final nail in the coffin for regional economic boards in the province. Last month, the federal government said it’s cutting its share of funding to the boards. That accounts for 75 percent of boards’ budgets. Now the province is following suit by cutting the remaining 25 percent of funding it provides. Yesterday, it prompted an exchange in the House of Assembly in St. John’s between MHA Yvonne Jones and Premiere Kathy Dunderdale Carol Best is the Executive Director of the Central Labrador Economic Development Board. She joins us in our studio this morning with her reaction

Download Flash Player to view this content.

Apple Users Play Mp3: Carol Best

  •