Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 4:27 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
ENE 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 26. Humidex 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Man pronounced dead after stabbing at Church Street and Charles Street East
- A man has been pronounced dead after a stabbing downtown in the area of Charles Street East and Church Street.
- Black Lives Matter concerned about policing at Caribbean Carnival
- As preparations ramp up for Saturday's Caribbean Festival parade, questions are arising about the role of police. While Mayor John Tory emphasized their importance on Friday, Black Lives Matter says the high police presence is undermining.
- Recap Blue Jays beat Orioles to move within 0.5 games of AL East lead video
- Jose Bautista, Edwin Encarnacion and Troy Tulowitzki each hit solo home runs in the first inning, Marco Estrada snapped a four-start winless streak and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Baltimore Orioles 6-5 on Friday night.
- Construction to blame as noise complaints in Toronto rise along with the skyline
- Noise complaints in Toronto are coming faster than the skyline is changing, and the city says construction is to blame for the largest share of complaints in 2016 so far.
- How the Caribbean Carnival has changed over the years
- Photos of the festival throughout the years and the experiences of a longtime volunteer show how far the festival and the city have come.