Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 12:10 PM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 15.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Snow mixed with ice pellets late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -4°
25° | 25°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Toronto tunnel dug by 2 men as 'man cave', police say video
- Two men in their 20s dug the bunker-like tunnel found near Rexall Place and York University in north Toronto as a "man cave" to hang out in, police say.
- Searching for Ata Kak
- A long-lost Toronto album finds a new audience online. But finding the musician behind the music proved much, much more difficult. Read the remarkable story of Ata Kak.
- John Carlos, athlete behind iconic Olympic protest, wants more activism in sport audio
- American sprinter John Carlos shocked the world at the 1968 Olympics when he and countryman Tommie Smith stood on the podium and raised their black-gloved fists to the sky in protest.
- U of T teaching assistants set up picket lines on campus
- Thousands of striking University of Toronto teaching assistants are planning to set up picket lines at three Toronto-area campuses on Monday morning.
- Analysis Kathleen Wynne and the L word at Queen's Park video
- What did Monte McNaughton mean when he said "especially Kathleen Wynne"?