Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
SSW 35 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Snow or drizzle overnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
7° | -9°
45° | 16°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- Mostafa Azizi, Toronto-based filmmaker, held in Iranian prison
- A Toronto-based filmmaker is being held in a notorious Iranian prison, after his family says he was arrested shortly after returning to his home country.
- 2 police officers hurt in collision, 4 people in custody
- Two police officers have been hurt in a traffic accident on Sunday evening, paramedics say.
- York University strike could be coming to an end
- Teaching assistants and contract staff at Toronto's York University have reached a tentative deal with the university and will likely vote on the offer Monday night.
- Richard Pereira, 36, charged in Brampton homicide
- A Brampton man has been charged with second-degree murder after police found a woman deceased at a home on Nanwood Drive overnight.