Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
E 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 28. Humidex 33. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 19.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 28. Humidex 33.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Police arrest 2, seize gun after group of men reported fighting outside Eaton Centre
- Toronto police have arrested two men and recovered a gun after reports of young men fighting outside the Eaton Centre early Saturday.
- TTC operator slashed with 'edged weapon' at Eglinton station
- Toronto police are seeking a suspect after a Toronto Transit Commission operator was stabbed at Eglinton station early Saturday. Police say the suspect reportedly had a gun.
- Boy, 3, in life-threatening condition after car hits pole in Toronto
- Toronto police say a child is in life-threatening condition after a car hit a pole near Avenue Road and Eglinton Avenue West.
- Pet ban at 2 CityPlace condo buildings has residents howling
- Two CityPlace buildings have shut the door on any new pets — a move that's not only raised the hackles of some residents, it's also raised questions about whether the condo board actually has the authority to do it.
- Fix Presto glitches, Toronto woman tells TTC
- A Toronto woman is sounding the alarm about possible glitches in the TTC's Presto electronic fare technology, saying on three recent occasions card readers on buses have malfunctioned — and in one case the driver ended up kicking her son off the bus.