Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
SW 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 early this evening then becoming light late this evening. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Ferguson aftermath: Protests in Toronto, Ottawa spark debate
- A suggestion that white and non-black protesters limit their visibility and "stand behind black folks" at protests Tuesday in Ottawa and Toronto against the fatal shooting of a black teen in Ferguson, Mo., has sparked a heated debate on social media.
- Christopher Husbands 'panicked' before Eaton Centre shooting video
- The man who unleashed a 14-shot fusillade in a crowded food court testified on Tuesday that he believed he was about to die just before he opened fire in a landmark tourist and shopping centre.
- Brampton townhouse owners face charges in deadly blaze
- The owners of a Brampton, Ont. townhouse complex are facing charges related to a deadly fire that claimed a 10-year-old boy's life in June.
- Jian Ghomeshi's $55M lawsuit against CBC being withdrawn
- A $55-million lawsuit launched by Jian Ghomeshi against the CBC last month, after he was fired as host of the radio arts, culture and entertainment program Q, is being withdrawn.
- 115 Toronto customers still without power after windstorm video
- Toronto Hydro says just 115 of its customers are without power as of early Tuesday evening, a day after a powerful windstorm swept through the city bringing down trees, power lines and other things that got in its way.