Current Conditions

Sat Feb 25, 17 at 6:26 AM EST

10°C 50°F

Mist

Visibility: 4.8 Km
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM

Wind: SW 22 km/h
Humidity: 98%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of rain showers or flurries
High: 6°
High: 43°
P.O.P. 60%

Tonight

Chance of flurries
Low: -5°
Low: 23°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:22 AM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:22 AM EST

Today

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early this morning. 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 1 this afternoon.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 5.

Sunday

A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of flurries later in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High plus 1.

 

Extended Forecast

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

February 26

February 27

February 28

March 1

March 2

March 3

Chance of flurries A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of snow Chance of snow

High 1°

High 34°


P.O.P. 40%

High 5°

High 41°

High 8°

High 46°


P.O.P. 40%

High 6°

High 43°


P.O.P. 60%

High -3°

High 27°


P.O.P. 40%

High -4°

High 25°


P.O.P. 40%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!