Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 29.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Pearson flights returning to normal amid fuel company dispute video
- Pearson International Airport's operations are slowly returning to normal after an unsanctioned job action Friday by workers who refuel aircraft forced hundreds of flight cancellations and delays.
- Oakville woman charged in Milton hit and run
- Halton Regional Police say they've charged a 33-year old Oakville woman in connection with a fatal hit-and-run incident in Milton.
- Bloor lighting, Salsa on St. Clair, Taste of Lawrence celebrations close roads
- A weekend of festivals and special events will cause several road closures in various parts of the city this weekend.
- Sudden death in Beaches deemed suspicious
- The sudden death of a woman near Woodbine Avenue and Queen Street East has been deemed suspicious by police.
- Toronto man turns himself in to police after condo double shooting
- A Toronto man has turned himself in to police following last week's double shooting in a condo unit near Queen West, police said.