Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 01, 16 at 6:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 01, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun May 01, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 26.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- RCMP arrest 2 men on UBC campus, investigate allegations of sex assault
- RCMP officers at UBC rushed to an apartment building early Saturday morning and arrested 2 men involved in a suspected break and enter along with sexual assault.
- Brawl outside Burnaby hookah lounge sends 1 to hospital
- Kismet Hookah lounge patrons said they heard a fight break out around 3 a.m. Sunday.
- Serious crash in Surrey sends 3 to hospital
- A vehicle driving south on 138th Street collided with a vehicle driving northbound, as it was turning left onto 72nd Avenue around 6:45 p.m. Saturday.
- Vancouver issues fines to pot shops defiant of city rules
- City of Vancouver bylaw officers have not wasted any time visiting marijuana shops in the city that continue to operate despite not meeting new licensing criteria, issuing $250 tickets along the way.
- Photos Drivers react to Pattullo Bridge closure
- Drivers and residents in New Westminster and Surrey are getting used to the new reality of the Pattullo Bridge being closed or squeezed to just one lane in either direction for months of rehabilitation work.