Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 3:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 6.
Showers. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Low plus 5.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- UBC student took 'nose dive into water' after bridge collapse video audio
- A UBC student says he's happy to be alive after the Skagit River Bridge collapsed beneath him on Thursday night.
- Dog snared on baited hooks near Grouse Grind trail
- RCMP in North Vancouver have issued a warning after a dog was snared by a cruel trap set with baited hooks near the Grouse Grind Trail yesterday morning.
- video Railway conduit planned to ship oilsands bitumen video
- With massive pipeline projects mired in controversy, the need to move crude oil to market could mean a big new boost to Canada's rail sector.
- VIDEO: Cruise ship chaos kicks off season in Vancouver video
- The unofficial start to the cruise ship season kicked off in downtown Vancouver on Friday as more than 11,000 passengers got on or off three ships docked at the terminal at Canada Place.
- Motorists warned to avoid Washington bridge collapse area video
- Officials in Washington are warning motorists ahead of the U.S. holiday weekend to avoid the area where a bridge collapsed on Interstate 5 north of Mount Vernon last night.