Changes are coming to the weather pages you are visiting at CBCNews.ca. Starting soon, weather pages such as this will no longer be available. Instead, CBC News has partnered with The Weather Network to provide weather information on CBCNews.ca pages. Please visit your local news page to find your local news and weather. Links to CBC News local websites can be found on our Canada page by clicking here.

 

Current Conditions

Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 PM PDT

20°C 68°F

Partly Cloudy

Visibility: 24.1 Km
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM

Wind: WNW 23 km/h
Humidity: 32%
Pressure: 101.2 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 10°
Low: 50°
P.O.P. 30%

Sunday

Chance of showers
High: 19°
High: 66°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.

Sunday

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.

Sunday night

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 11.

 

Extended Forecast

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

July 31

August 1

August 2

August 3

August 4

August 5

Chance of showers Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 19°

High 66°


P.O.P. 70%

High 26°

High 79°


P.O.P. 30%

High 25°

High 77°

High 26°

High 79°

High 23°

High 73°


P.O.P. 60%

High 22°

High 72°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!