Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 3:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 23. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. teachers' strike: No extension to school year to make up for lost time video
- B.C. has no plans to extend the school year to make up for three weeks of class time lost during the teachers' strike, Education Minister Peter Fassbender has confirmed.
- Phony cops scam money from tourists in Vancouver
- Police are warning visitors to Vancouver not to fall for a scam involving people dressed up as police officers, flashing fake badges.
- Recap Chad Owens returns from injury, helps Argos upset Lions video
- Ricky Ray threw for two touchdowns as the Toronto Argonauts beat the hometown B.C. Lions 40-23 in CFL action Friday night. Chad Owens, who returned after missing two games with a leg injury, had one of the team's four TDs.
- iPhone 6: RCMP called to control line-up at Metro Vancouver mall video
- Police were called in to control 600 people lined up for the launch of Apple's new iPhone at Metrotown Mall in Burnaby, B.C., after the crowd surged toward the gates, overwhelming 10 security guards.
- Video Canadians stuck in Los Cabos video
- B.C. mom Audrey Santiago has heard from her daughter; other Canadians arrive home after Hurricane Odile