Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm and hail early this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Prince George man says dog saved him during frightening bear attack
- A Prince George man says his loyal golden labrador, Charlie, saved him after he crossed paths with a black bear in the woods outside Prince George on Saturday afternoon.
- Tofino outfitter 'disgusted' by fiery surfing antics on 'pristine' lake
- An adventure filmed in Tofino B.C. has locals furious at a group of American surfers who show off by surfing a flaming log on a pristine B.C. lake in a Red Bull TV segment.
- Canada Post, union extend mediation another 24 hours
- Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have again agreed to extend mediation aimed at resolving their labour dispute by another 24 hours.
- Updated 2 killed, 3 injured in downtown Vancouver collision
- Two people have been killed and three pedestrians injured following a serious vehicle collision in downtown Vancouver.
- 100-year-old runner from India inspires at Americas Masters Games in Vancouver
- It took 100-year-old Indian runner Man Kaur almost a minute and a half to complete the 100-metre race, but she never broke her stride.