Set Revelstoke as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 7:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 3:48 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver crews fix water main after Robson Street flood
- City officials have now fixed a water main break near the corner of Robson and Bidwell Streets in downtown Vancouver, which resulted in reduced service for some residents and slippery, wet roadways.
- Photos Annual Santa Claus Parade spreads Christmas cheer in downtown Vancouver
- Hundreds of thousands of spectators lined the streets of downtown Vancouver to take in the annual winter parade.
- B.C.'s craft distillers say industry set to boom, but red tape getting in the way
- Dave Brimacombe's dream of crafting designer gin has come true, but he says red tape is dampening a B.C-made spirits industry that is otherwise poised to ignite faster than a flaming cocktail.
- How to deal with holiday stress, according to a psychologist audio
- Workplace psychologist says there are ways to cope with the mounting stress, depression and anxiety that many workers feel over the holiday season.
- Wonderbucks closure sign of struggle for independent retailers in Vancouver
- A long-time business on Vancouver's Commercial Drive is closing its doors because its rent is doubling, putting into question the long-term sustainability of independent shops in the neighbourhood.