Set Kelowna as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SW 28 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Analysis Christy Clark's big risk with Foreign Home Buyers tax
- The B.C. Liberals are closely watching what sort of impact the new 15 per cent Foreign Home Buyers tax will have not just on the economy but on voters.
- Former Blue Bomber Antonio Armstrong shot and killed in Houston
- A former Winnipeg Blue Bomber has been shot to death, allegedly by his own son.
- Apartment fire forces 10 Syrian refugee families from their Coquitlam homes
- A fire at a housing complex at 550 Cottonwood Ave. in Coquitlam, B.C., has forced 10 Syrian refugee families out of their homes, and left many more without power.
- Impact on RCMP is unclear after entrapment ruling in B.C. terror trial: lawyer
- It's unclear what the impact on law enforcement will be in the wake of a landmark court decision that slammed the RCMP for investigative methods it used during an elaborate undercover operation into two terrorist suspects, a legal expert says.
- Is it time to make life-jacket use mandatory in boats?
- Recreational boaters across Canada will be taking to the water to have some summer fun this long holiday weekend. Chances are a few of those boaters will drown — their life-jackets unworn.