Current Conditions

Mon Oct 16, 17 at 7:00 PM PDT

13°C 55°F

Cloudy

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM

Wind: NNE 5 km/h
Humidity: 56%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 8°
Low: 46°
P.O.P. 70%

Tuesday

Chance of showers
High: 14°
High: 57°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Oct 16, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Oct 16, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 8.

Tuesday

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Snow level lowering to 1200 metres in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 14.

Tuesday night

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Snow level 1200 metres. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 20 in the evening then light near midnight. Low plus 1.

 

Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

October 17

October 18

October 19

October 20

October 21

October 22

Chance of showers Showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 14°

High 57°


P.O.P. 70%

High 10°

High 50°

High 11°

High 52°


P.O.P. 70%

High 11°

High 52°


P.O.P. 30%

High 11°

High 52°


P.O.P. 60%

High 13°

High 55°


P.O.P. 60%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!