Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 30, 16 at 3:00 PM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 30, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon May 30, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 28.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Solid gold, diamond-encrusted eagle statue worth millions stolen in Ladner
- Delta Police are investigating the robbery of an 18-pound, solid-gold statue in Ladner, worth about $5 million.
- Level 3 drought declared for parts of Vancouver Island, Gulf Islands
- Waters levels on parts of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands are already so low the province is urging residents to prepare for another summer of drought conditions.
- Orphaned black bear cubs saved by conservation officer to be released
- A pair of orphaned black bears that escaped death last year when a conservation officer defied orders to kill them are expected to be released into the wild as early as mid-June.
- Cheap nematodes! New Westminster offers cut-rate on parasitic grub killers
- The city of New Westminster is offering a subsidy for turf growers who need a microscopic parasite to help defend lawns in the chafer beetle battle.
- Doctor in CBC Go Public stories ordered to pay patients' legal costs
- A B.C. Supreme Court judge has ordered a B.C. doctor to pay special legal costs to four patients who he sued for defamation after they complained about him to CBC's Go Public.