Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 23, 16 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
W 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 23, 16 at 1:44 PM PDT Tue Aug 23, 16 at 1:44 PM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h. High 26. Humidex 27. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. High 29.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- British Columbians set to be inundated with election ads
- B.C. Liberals release their first campaign ad, a sign of the constant campaigns so prevalent in the U.S. — and of a party with much larger coffers than its opponent.
- New Bear cubs munch on apples at Smithers, B.C. wildlife refuge video
- Northern Lights Wildlife Society shared the video taken Monday of the bear cubs on its Facebook page.
- New Stoned rats choose easier tasks for quicker rewards in UBC study
- A new UBC study points to the need for more research on different ingridients in marijuana, says the lead researcher
- Updated Highway 1 in Chilliwack reopened after 3-car crash kills 1, injures 2
- One person is dead and two others have been taken to hospital with undetermined injuries following a three-car crash on Highway 1 in Chilliwack Tuesday morning.
- Burnaby RCMP looking for suspect after non-fatal shooting
- Police are looking for witnesses after a targeted shooting in south Burnaby, Monday night.