Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated 8 people ordered to evacuate as Kamloops declares state of emergency due to unstable slope
- The City of Kamloops, B.C., has declared a state of emergency and eight people have been ordered evacuated from their homes due to an unstable slope.
- 'The stakes are high': Political shills in full force online during election debate audio
- Comments from users during the CBC livestream of the B.C. election debate featured strikingly similar rhetoric to official party platforms, says political scientist.
- Unseasonably cold weather puts a damper on flower industry
- The B.C. Landscape and Nursery Association predicts some businesses may have lost a third of their revenue because no one is buying plants for their gardens.
- South Korea closes B.C. school: 14 teachers caught in 'bureaucratic nightmare'
- South Korean immigration officials are forcing the closure of an international B.C. school and ordering 14 teachers, certified by the province, to leave the country for a year.
- 'Life has no meaning': Mother of missing UBC student makes tearful plea for answers
- Louis Gonick, 21, went missing on April 16. He was studying at UBC on a scholarship from Ecuador.