Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 02, 16 at 6:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 3:59 PM
ESE 29 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Snow level 1000 metres. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 near midnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Ever lower vacancy rate puts squeeze on Victoria renters
- Despite efforts to encourage more rental options in Victoria, an already low vacancy rate has fallen even closer to zero.
- New Video of eagle's successful release in Merritt area
- Adrienne Clay wasn't sure that Ethel the bald eagle would ever fly again, but the bird was successfully released in the Merritt area.
- 3 men arrested at scene of home invasion face charges
- Shortly before midnight on Nov. 10, police say they received a 911 call about three, possibly-armed masked men entering a home in the 9200 block of Hazel Street.
- Updated CBC Food Bank Day raises $706,897 — but you can donate all weekend!
- CBC Vancouver is celebrating another successful year as its annual Open House and Food Bank Day wrapped up Friday with donations in excess of last year's total.
- Kevin Addison sentenced to life without parole for 25 years for Nanaimo B.C. mill shootings
- Kevin Addison was sentenced Friday in a Nanaimo, B.C., courtroom to life in prison with no chance of parole for 25 years, following convictions of first-degree murder and attempted murder, after the laid-off forest mill worker went on a shooting rampage in April of 2014.