Set Vancouver as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 17, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
WNW 57 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 17, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Mar 17, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
A few showers ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 to 50 km/h except gusting to 70 near the water near noon. High 9.
Becoming cloudy late this evening. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Periods of rain beginning late in the afternoon. High 9.
|Periods of rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking Robert Pickton's victims' families to get $50K each
- An agreement has been reached with the City of Vancouver and the provincial and federal governments to pay $50,000 to each of 13 families who had a relative killed by Robert Pickton, says Jason Gratl, the lawyer representing the children of the victims of the B.C. serial killer.
- B.C. fracking challenged by environmental groups in court
- A coalition of environmental groups will be in B.C. Supreme Court in Vancouver Monday arguing against the use of river and lake water for hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, for natural gas.
- Exclusive Sears Home Services bankruptcy leaves customers in the lurch
- An elderly B.C. couple needing roofing work done says they thought they were hiring one of Canada's retail giants and now they are caught in a financial mess that could cost them thousands of dollars.
- Vancouver truckers strike: Port threatens to revoke permits
- Port Metro Vancouver has issued an ultimatum to striking container truck drivers threatening to revoke their permits, after talks between government and drivers failed to make progress on the weekend.
- MLA John Horgan expected to run for B.C. NDP leadership audio
- Victoria-area MLA John Horgan is expected to announce plans to run for the leadership of the B.C. NDP in his Langford riding this evening, setting the stage for a partial rematch in the race.