Set Vancouver as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. High 12.
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning after midnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 8.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Windy near the Strait of Georgia in the evening. High 10.
|Rain||Showers||Periods of rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Rain|
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, Ottawa gunman, asked B.C. judge to send him to jail video
- The man who shot and killed Cpl. Nathan Cirillo at the National War Memorial and was gunned down himself on Parliament Hill Wednesday morning told a B.C. judge almost three years ago that he was homeless and that he wanted to go to jail so he could change his ways.
- Kevin and Julia Dawn Garratt, accused of spying in China, held in near isolation, son says
- A Canadian couple accused of spying near China's sensitive border with North Korea has been kept in near isolation for more than 80 days, their son said, and they have repeatedly been denied access to legal counsel.
- Cashless buying poses financial risk for those without self control
- The trend of digital wallets making things easier than ever to buy is becoming increasingly popular with consumers, and setting off alarm bells for some advisers who say it amplifies the risk for Canadians to unknowingly blow past their monthly budgets.
- Video Police, stadium staff to be vigilant for Grey Cup video
- BC Place is one of many institutions re-examining security measures in the wake of the shooting in Ottawa
- Photos Rainfall warning for Fraser Valley after flooding hits Metro Vancouver video
- Environment Canada is warning of heavy downpours, localized flooding and water pooling, as pedestrians, cyclists and drivers continue to battle through the rain.