Got a question about the CBC?
We've answered the most common queries in our list of Frequently Asked Questions below. If you still can't find the answer you're looking for, please use the Contact form.
Due to the large volume of messages received, we will not be able to respond to all messages.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I suggest an idea or pose a question to a local show?
On the Contact Us page above, follow the link to the show.
2. How do I suggest an idea or pose a question to a national show?
Go to Programs A-Z, look for the listing for that show, then follow the link to the website for that show. Look for the "Contact Us" section of the site.
3. Can I get transcripts, tapes, CDs, and/or DVDs of programs?
Transcripts, tapes, CDs, and/or DVDs of our program are available for a fee at Cision Canada. Call 1-800-665-9566, and the local number is 604-669-0338. Please provide Cision with the program name, the time the interview ran (accurate to the hour) and the date. Note: there is a charge.
To order CBC Vancouver News or older CBC Vancouver TV items contact Brenda Kilpatrick by phone 604-662-6855.
4. Can I reuse any web content appearing on the CBC.ca web pages?
For inquiries regarding the reuse of any web content appearing on the CBC.ca web pages only, please visit our Permissions FAQ. Please note that this form is intended for web related content only, not for Radio and TV programming content.
5. How do I find out about jobs at the CBC?
Click on Jobs at the bottom of any page on the CBC.ca site.
6. How do I contact someone at the CBC?
Check the "Contact" information on the right side of this page, or use the Contact Form.
7. What are your channels/frequencies?
These are listed on the TV & Radio Programs page.
8. How do I get a PSA on TV?
CBC/Radio-Canada recognizes the importance for the well-being of the community of many social, charitable and artistic activities. Therefore, it makes available to qualifying private and public organizations a limited amount of free time to assist them in promoting their public service aims and objectives. Please note, PSA's are for television only. More information on eligibility, and required format and content is available here. If your organization meets the requirements, you may send your information to: email@example.com.
9. How do I contact the CBC about something I saw on CBC.ca?
Use the Contact Form.
10. How do I find the contact information for CBC Radio and TV programs in B.C.?
On the Programs page you will find a list of all programs in B.C. Each program's website has a Contact page that provides contact information or use the list below.