Tuesday April 22, 2014
Posted by Bill van Asperen
Dr. Rhonda Matters was appointed PEI's first Chief Mental Health and Addictions Officer last fall. Health Minister Doug Currie says she will report shortly on next steps and immediate investments to be made to support addictions treatment.
Premier Robert Ghiz says his government will develop a long-term addictions treatment facility if that's the recommendation that comes from the province's Chief Mental Health and Addictions Officer.
Dr Matters will join us LIVE in the Island Morning studio.
Categories: Government, Health/Addictions, Research
- April 2014
- Tue., 22 – Dr. Rhonda Matters - Addictions Treatment
- December 2013
- Tue., 17 – Church Gossip - Rachel Campbell
- October 2013
- Thu., 17 – PEI Ghost Stories - Jan Driscoll
- September 2013
- Wed., 4 – Child Support and Food Insecurity
- August 2013
- Mon., 12 – Stretching the food budget
- July 2013
- Fri., 12 – Delisted Research Lab