The Official Canadian Temperature Conversion Chart
The Official Canadian Temperature Conversion Chart50° Fahrenheit (10° C)
40° Fahrenheit (4.4° C)
- New Yorkers try to turn on the heat.
- Canadians plant gardens.
35° Fahrenheit (1.6° C)
- Californians shiver uncontrollably.
- Canadians Sunbathe.
32° Fahrenheit (0 ° C)
- Italian Cars won't start
- Canadians drive with the windows down
0° Fahrenheit (-17.9° C)
- Distilled water freezes
- Canadian water get thicker.
-40° Fahrenheit (-40° C)
- New York City landlords finally turn on the heat.
- Canadians have the last cookout of the season.
-60° Fahrenheit (-51° C)
- Hollywood disintegrates.
- Canadians rent some videos.
-100° Fahrenheit (-73° C)
- Mt. St. Helens freezes.
- Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door-to-door.
-173° Fahrenheit (-114° C)
- Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.
- Canadians pull down their ear flaps.
-460° Fahrenheit (-273° C)
- Ethyl alcohol Freezes.
- Canadians get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.
-500° Fahrenheit (-295° C)
- Absolute zero; all atomic motion stops.
- Canadians start saying "cold, eh?"
- Hell freezes over.
- The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.
Subscribe to the Podcasts