Alright, today's the day! Who's going to be the winner of an
In The Kitchen with Stefano Faita bag? If you've been following along with us
here and on Twitter you should by now have all fourteen
answers to our Scavenger Hunt questions, but in case you missed a few, we've
posted the questions below.
You'll find all the answers here on the site. As soon as your list is complete, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your list of answers to all 14 questions. The first person to send us a list with all
fourteen correct answers wins! We'll make an announcement on Twitter when we
have a winner and only the winner will be contacted. Please see our full
Contest Rules and Regulations here. Good luck everybody!
Spring Scavenger Hunt Questions
- I am a red, creamy sauce and Stefano uses me on his recipe for 'bite-sized beauties guaranteed to wow any guest. What am I?
- Stefano uses a glaze to kick up his roast chicken. What's the sweetener in that glaze?
- I am an Italian favourite made with layers of tomato sauce, cheese and a certain dark purple vegetable. Which recipe am I?
- I am extra gooey and served on a stick. What am I?
- I am named after the French region I come from. Stefano uses me in a salad with salmon in it. What am I?
- I am the secret ingredient in Stefano's Mexican Chili. What am I?
- Stefano reveals in a blog one of the best ways to cut pizza. The way his Grandma does.
- In the first 5 minutes of the video Stefano's Seafood Mains, he gives 3 simple tips for picking out fish. What are they?
- Stefano's Meatloaf is extra-special because of this sauce.
- Stefano uses a special kind of flour in his gnocchi. What is it?
- Coating your hands with this first will make rolling out meatballs easier.
- Stefano has a kid-friendly treat that doesn't have sugar. What is it?
- Stefano has an awesome pesto recipe that doesn't use basil. What does it use instead?
- In his Pasta Fagioli, Stefano adds extra flavour by infusing the oil with this herb.