Battah on books
1. Decisive-How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work, Chip & Dan Heath (2013), Random House Canada.
2. Leadership on the Line-Staying Alive through the Dangers of Leading, Ron Heifetz & Marty Linsky (2002), Harvard Business Review Press.
3. The Practice of Adaptive Leadership-Tools & Tactics for Changing Your Organization and the World, Ron Heifetz, A Grashow, Marty Linsky, (2009) Harvard Business Review Press.
4. Immunity to Change-How to Overcome it and Unlock the Potential in Yourself and your Organisation, Robert Keegan, Lisa Laskow Lahey, (2009) Harvard Business Review Press.
5. Presentationzen-Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery, 2nd edition Garr Reynolds, (2012) New Riders.
6. Productive Workplaces: Dignity, Meaning and Community in the 21st Century, 3rd edition, Marvin Weisbord, (2013) Jossey-Bass.
7. Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High, 2nd edition, Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan and Al Switzler, (2012) McGraw-Hill.
8. The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, Gary Keller and Jay Papasan (2013) Bard Press.