host picture

  | Bookmark and Share

Algae Alert

A dog owner who lost his pet to blue-green algae poison is cautioning other owners about the risks. And we speak to Dr. Jim Goltz, manager Veterinary Laboratory and Pathology Services, Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries.

Download Flash Player to view this content.

Comments on this story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines. Comments are welcome while open. We reserve the right to close comments at any time.

Submission Policy

Note: The CBC does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. By submitting your comments, you acknowledge that CBC has the right to reproduce, broadcast and publicize those comments or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever. Please note that comments are moderated and published according to our submission guidelines.