Information Morning Cape Breton Community Information
Skiing in Cape Breton
SKI Ben Eoin
SKI Ben Eoin offers an experience for the entire family. Enjoy downhill, cross country, snow shoeing and snowboarding in Cape Breton.
SKI Cape Smokey
SKI Cape Smokey is "partially open" for the 2011 season on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Located at Goose Cove, for information about amenities, rates and conditions, check out their website Ski Tuonela
North Highlands Nordic Cross Country Ski ClubPlease visit our website: North Highlands Nordic for updates and general information.
The Cape Breton Island Film Series
The Cape Breton Island Film Series website has a full schedule, and links to trailers and reviews of all the films, visit: cbfilms
Two Rivers Wildlife Park
Two Rivers Wildlife Park is OPEN Daily from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Family fun for everyone, to see what they offer, click here.
What's Happening @
Click here for the Savoy Theatre, Glace Bay.
Click here for the Membertou Trade and Convention Ctr.
Click here for Centre 200, Sydney.
Click here for Strathspey Place, Mabou.
Click here for the Red Shoe Pub, Mabou.
Click here for cblocals website.
Click here for Cape Breton Choices.
Click here for The House of Rock.
Click here for Central Cape Breton events.
Click here for St. Ann's and Area events.
Click here for Inverness County Centre for the Arts.
Click here for the Cape Breton University Dramagroup.
Click here for the Cape Breton University Art Gallery.
- For current Nova Scotia Road Conditions throughout the province, click here.
- The Nova Scotia Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal has cameras located around the province. To select one, Highway Web Cameras.
- View conditions from the Marion Bridge Radar Station: Sydney Doppler Radar
- The Sydney Forecast can be found on the CBC Nova Scotia main page, in the upper left hand corner.
Weather for Baddeck, Cheticamp, Ingonish, North Mountain, Margaree, Port Hawkesbury, and St. Peters can be found on the CBC Nova Scotia main page, as well.
Look in the drop down menu "New Location".
- Information Morning Leadership Series: The Next Generation
- Conversations with the young up-and-coming Cape Bretoners who we think will help shape the future of the island in the next 20 years.
- Information Morning Leadership Series 2009
- A series of conversations with prominent Cape Bretoners about the elements of effective leadership.