Meet Me At Hume's River
May 25, 2011
We go with Community Historian Jim St. Clair to visit a river that's named for an early Cape Breton settler and a former soldier of the British forces during the American Revolution. (runs 7:31)
Podcast - requires flash to listen
Click a story to listen
- Information Morning Leadership Series: The Next Generation
- Conversations with the young up-and-coming Cape Bretoners who we think will help shape the future of the island in the next 20 years.
- Information Morning Leadership Series 2009
- A series of conversations with prominent Cape Bretoners about the elements of effective leadership.
Getting it Done
- CBC Maritimes Storm Centre
- Latest storm updates, alerts, cancellations and more.