If you hang around the Strait area long enough... the odds are good that you're going to run into this guy at some event, sooner or later. The odds are also good that he's the guy who ORGANIZED the event!
Bob MacEachern is first and foremost a radio guy. He owns The Hawk in Port Hawkesbury, among several other endeavors. But he's also been involved in a remarkable number of community organizations. He's on the board of Festival Antigonish; the Cape Breton Fiddlers Association; the Career Development Association of Inverness-Richmond; and the Port Hastings Historical Society. He's past president of the Strait Area Chamber of Commerce. He was head of the steering committee for the Port Hawkesbury Civic Centre, AND for the Canso Causeway 50th Anniversary Celebrations - at the same time!
Steve Sutherland talked with Bob MacEachern in his office at The Hawk.
Bob MacEachern (runs 14:56)
Podcast - requires flash to listen
- Information Morning Leadership Series: The Next Generation
- Conversations with the young up-and-coming Cape Bretoners who we think will help shape the future of the island in the next 20 years.
- Information Morning Leadership Series 2009
- A series of conversations with prominent Cape Bretoners about the elements of effective leadership.
Getting it Done
- CBC Maritimes Storm Centre
- Latest storm updates, alerts, cancellations and more.