- Breaking Edmonton Oilers win NHL draft lottery
- Developing $750M lawsuit alleges Bell sold customers' mobile data, browsing
- Developing Sony, others to crack down on Netflix geofencing evasion
- Developing Week 2 of Mike Duffy trial wraps up in Ottawa
- Breaking 4 British sailors charged with sexually assaulting N.S. woman
Featured CBC content
Must Watch| More Videos
The Passionate Eye
The Secrets of Mexico's Drug War
Investigates the relationship between Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel, the most powerful criminal organization on earth, & US law enforcement, examining allegations of immunity deals & uncovering high-level informants, & a mysterious go-between charged with carrying messages between the cartel and the DEA.
Discover More from CBC
- $70,000 minimum wage Why did this CEO cut his salary to give employees a huge increase?
- Pregnancy Myths What's behind the most common pregnancy 'rules'?
- Cam Girlz Meet the real women who bare all online.
- In Flight Should a woman give up her seat because of a man's religious beliefs?
- Puppy Love How does a dog win a place in its owner's heart?
- Bikini-Ready Body Sculpt your body with an intense, five-minute workout.
Provincial Elections 2015
- NDP platform promises to reverse cuts, raise corporate taxes
- New long-term care beds, a tuition freeze and new restrictions on political donations are all included in a wide-ranging new platform released by Rachel Notley.
- Alberta election more horse race than coronation with two weeks left
- When Jim Prentice called a provincial election two weeks ago, it was seen as a sure thing. Now, the Progressive Conservatives find themselves squeezed between a surging Wildrose and a growing NDP threat.
- Wayne Anderson says Danielle Smith is 'past tense' in Highwood
- The Wildrose Party is hoping the defection of its former leader to the Progressive Conservatives last December is fading in voters' memories.
- P.E.I. election campaign turns attention to seniors' issues
- Seniors' issues took centre stage in the Prince Edward Island election campaign over the weekend with all political parties saying they are committed to better supporting seniors.
- 3 P.E.I. political parties fielding full election slates
- The deadline to become an official candidate for the P.E.I. provincial election on May 4 has come and gone and the Progressive Conservative, Liberal and NDP parties will all field full slates in the 27 electoral districts.
- Video Justin Trudeau, Wade MacLauchlan field abortion questions video
- Abortion rights is a defining issue of Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's leadership. In P.E.I., the only province where surgical abortions aren't performed, Liberal Premiers Robert Ghiz and now Wade MacLauchlan have said they have no plans to change that.
Upload Your News
Submit your breaking news, stories, photos and videos.
It is a priority for CBC to create a website that is accessible to all Canadians including people with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges.
Closed captioning is available for many CBC-TV shows offered online.
For air times of CBC-TV shows with described video, visit Accessible Media Inc.'s Described Video TV Guide. (Described video is not currently available online.)