Chef Cam Dobranski has recently returned from a trip around southern Spain. The chef and owner of Wine Bar/Brasserie Kensington talks to guest host Frank Rackow about some of the foods he experienced while he was traveling.
Click on Read more below for his tapas recipe.
Tomato & Toast (this is served for breakfast or a tapas)
2 ripe tomatoes (blanched and skin peeled off)
2 cloves garlic
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse to consistency you are happy with (coarse or thin)
2. Season to taste with salt & pepper
3. Let sit in cooler to thicken for 2 hours
To serve, toast a bread of your liking (baguette is best) drizzle toast with extra virgin olive oil and spoon tomato onto bread sprinkle with sea salt and serve immediately.
Categories: Columnists, Past Episodes, What's Cooking
|Radio One||Weekdays 3 p.m. MT|
- Interactive MapCalgary traffic
- A complete view to your drive home
- InteractiveCalgary gas prices
- Where is the cheapest gas in Calgary? Let us know