House wine: January 2013 Archives
Friday January 18, 2013
Tahbilk is located in Victoria, Australia and is home to some of the oldest Marsanne vines in the world. Made of 100 per cent Marsanne, this white wine has excellent pedigree and displays playful aromas of lemons, honey suckle and hazelnuts. On the palate it is medium bodied with soft acidity and flavours of lemons, minerals and a touch of juniper.
Food match: pate, chicken curry, butternut squash ravioli and roasted ham.
Enclosure: screw cap.
For a list of stores where this wine is available, click here.
Categories: Columnists, House wine, Past Episodes
- July 2013
- Thu., 4 – Red and white for Stampede parties
- June 2013
- May 2013
- Fri., 24 – Zeta Cava Rosado
- April 2013
- Fri., 19 – Domaine de Vaufuget Vouvray 2011
- March 2013
- Fri., 15 – Santa Anastasia Nero d'Avola 2011
- February 2013
- Fri., 22 – Coppola Rosso 2010
- January 2013
- Fri., 18 – Tahbilk Marsanne 2010
- December 2012
- November 2012
- Fri., 23 – Four Vines Old Vine Cuvee Zinfandel 2009
- October 2012
- Fri., 19 – Artazuri Garnacha 2010
- September 2012
- Fri., 28 – Gray Monk Unwooded Chardonnay 2011
- June 2012
- Fri., 15 – Chateau L'Oiseliniere Muscadet 2010
- May 2012
- Fri., 18 – House Wine
- April 2012
- Fri., 27 – Tawse Sketches of Niagara Riesling 2009
|Radio One||Weekdays 3 p.m. MT|
- Interactive MapCalgary traffic
- A complete view to your drive home
- InteractiveCalgary gas prices
- Where is the cheapest gas in Calgary? Let us know
Featured AudioAll show audio »
Audio problems on CBC Radio
Have you heard something on-air that sounds off? Maybe a patch of dead air, an outdated promo, or audio problems?
Please email the details to Bernard Graham. Provide your location and frequency, the date, time and what you heard.