Gardening: January 2013 Archives
Thursday January 3, 2013
Lyndon Penner talks about how to introduce colour into your yard during the winter through shrubs and trees.
Categories: Columnists, Gardening, Past Episodes
- February 2013
- Tue., 19 – Pruning
- January 2013
- Thu., 3 – Colour in the winter
- December 2012
- Wed., 19 – Winter solstice
- November 2012
- Tue., 20 – Botanical Sexuality
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- Tue., 17 – Spring challenges
Lyndon Penner is a horticulturalist with Plantation Garden Centre in Calgary. He also teaches at Oldes College, The Calgary Zoo and the University of Saskatchewan. Checkout Lyndon's Blog.
|Radio One||Weekdays 3 p.m. MT|
- Interactive MapCalgary traffic
- A complete view to your drive home
- InteractiveCalgary gas prices
- Where is the cheapest gas in Calgary? Let us know
Featured AudioAll show audio »
Audio problems on CBC Radio
Have you heard something on-air that sounds off? Maybe a patch of dead air, an outdated promo, or audio problems?
Please email the details to Bernard Graham. Provide your location and frequency, the date, time and what you heard.