Wednesday, December 03, 2014, Broadcast of “The Shepherd” on CBC Radio
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for changing my password?
If you are attempting to log in to CBC.ca to post a comment or subscribe to a newsletter and you have forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Click the Log In button in the top right corner of any CBC.ca page, or the Log In button above any CBC.ca comment section.
- Click "Forgot Password".
- Enter the email address you used to register for your account.
- You should receive an email entitled "Your New Temporary Password for "cbc.ca" - VALID FOR 24 HOURS" within a few minutes. The email will contain a temporary password that is only valid for 24 hours for your security.
- Once you have received your temporary password, copy the temporary password and return to the CBC.ca Log In. Enter your email address and your temporary password, click Sign In.
- Immediately click on your Display Name to access your profile, click the Settings tab and change your password. You can do this by entering your temporary password and creating a new password. This step is very important. If you do not change your password from the temporary one, it will expire in 24 hours and you will have to request a new temporary password and go through the above steps all over again.
Can't find an answer for your question?
Please use the Contact Us page to let us help you in other ways.Contact Us