Helping you make the most of cbc.ca
Brought to you by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, CBC.ca is Canada’s most comprehensive online source for up-to-the-minute news, information and entertainment with a distinct Canadian perspective.
CBC.ca offers over 750,000 pages of award-winning online news and information, making it the largest website dedicated to the Canadian viewpoint. CBC.ca features up-to-the minute news, expert analysis and in-depth background on current issues affecting Canadians, plus arts news, sports coverage and stats, rich interactive features, on-demand streaming media, mobile and e-mail news delivery, detailed CBC on-air program information, digital archives, and more.
CBC.ca content is arranged by subject matter for easy navigation or you can take advantage of our easy-to-use search engine to find specific items of interest. For your convenience, we have provided a concise Help Page including FAQs, Downloading basics, a CBC.ca Site Map and more. Whether you're a frequent visitor or a first-time user, our Help Page will help you make the most of this site
» USING THE HELP SITE
- The Help Site is divided into five distinct sections:
- How To contains information on navigating the site, finding major content areas quickly and effectively, and looking for specific topics using the search function.
- FAQ provides answers to frequently asked questions about CBC.ca. This section addresses some of the important general, technical, troubleshooting and site issues you may have. The "FAQ" also includes a list of contacts for CBC.ca.
- Downloads includes a complete list of software and plug-ins that you need to enjoy everything we have to offer. This section also explains our wireless content.
- News Help presents help information specifically for CBC News Online.
- Site Map offers direct links to our major content areas.