Ask an expert
- June 10, 2008 7:15 PM |
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Pose a question to one of our health-care professionals.
Every week we'll feature a column from one of our health-care experts:
- Registered dietitian Andrea Holwegner.
- Associate professor of pediatrics and emergency medicine Brett Taylor.
- Registered psychologist Melanie Barwick, specializing in children's mental health.
- Certified athletic therapist Russell Gunner.
They're also here to answer your questions and deal with the issues you want dealt with.
This site is intended for informational purposes only — it is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have specific questions about specific symptoms, treatments or nutritional issues see your medical professional.
All News blogs
- Ask an expert
- Pose a question to one of our health-care professionals. Every two weeks we'll feature a column from one of our health-care experts: Registered dietitian Andrea Holwegner. Associate professor of pediatrics and emergency medicine Brett Taylor. Registered psychologist Melanie Barwick, specializing... Continue reading this post
- Regulating natural health products
- Unsubstantiated health claims, misrepresentation of content, and shady manufacturing and importation practices, do not enhance the health of Canadians and can pose a health risk, says naturopathic doctor Lorne Swetlikoff. Regulating natural products to make sure they're safe makes sense.... Continue reading this post