Ask an expert
Thursday, April 3, 2008 | 07:15 PM ET
Pose a question to one of our health-care professionals.
Every week we'll feature a column from one of our health-care experts:
- Registered dietitian Andrea Holwegner.
- Associate professor of pediatrics and emergency medicine Brett Taylor.
- Registered psychologist Melanie Barwick, specializing in children's mental health.
- Certified athletic therapist Russell Gunner.
They're also here to answer your questions and deal with the issues you want dealt with.
This site is intended for informational purposes only — it is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have specific questions about specific symptoms, treatments or nutritional issues see your medical professional.
This discussion is now Open. Submit your Comment.
Post a Comment
- Regulating natural health products
- Wednesday, June 4, 2008
- Gardening injuries
- Wednesday, May 21, 2008
- Kids and 'frienemies"
- Wednesday, May 7, 2008
- The healing body
- Wednesday, April 23, 2008
- Fear of failing?
- Tuesday, April 15, 2008
- Subscribe to Health Blog
- June 2008 (1)
- May 2008 (2)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (2)
- February 2008 (4)
- January 2008 (3)
- October 2007 (1)