Ask an expert
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 | 07:15 PM ET
Pose a question to one of our health-care professionals.
Every week we'll feature a column from one of our health-care experts:
- Registered dietitian Andrea Holwegner.
- Associate professor of pediatrics and emergency medicine Brett Taylor.
- Registered psychologist Melanie Barwick, specializing in children's mental health.
- Certified athletic therapist Russell Gunner.
They're also here to answer your questions and deal with the issues you want dealt with.
This site is intended for informational purposes only — it is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have specific questions about specific symptoms, treatments or nutritional issues see your medical professional.
This discussion is now Open. Submit your Comment.
Post a Comment
- Kids and cash
- Wednesday, April 2, 2008
- The cost of child abuse
- Wednesday, March 26, 2008
- The magnetic pull of the scale
- Wednesday, March 19, 2008
- Kids and cellphones
- Tuesday, February 26, 2008
- Disease, risk and community
- Wednesday, February 20, 2008
- Subscribe to Health Blog