Judy Maddren's 22 Questions
Here are the twenty questions that Judy Maddren has suggested that are sure to get conversations going around your dinner table!
1. Tell one thing that your Mother taught you.
2. Tell one thing that your Father taught you.
3. What was your most spectacular... fall or tumble?
4. What was your favourite present from childhood?
5. When did you really get into trouble as a child?
6. If you had $100 to give away, who would you give it to?
7. If you could have a perfect day, what would be in it?
8. Who has been kind to you?
9. What is your earliest memory?
10. What are you really good at?
11. What is the most beautiful place in the world...and why?
12. What is your pet peeve...what drives you crazy?
13. What was your best Hallowe'en costume?
14. When were you first on stage? How did it go?
15. What was the hardest thing you had to do yesterday?
16. What is the hardest thing about school or work?
17. What is your favourite song? Why?
18. What is your favourite food? Why?
19. What do you think is the biggest difference for children today from when your parents and your grandparents were children?
20. What is the most important thing about being a good friend?
If you'd like to know more about Judy's audio memoirs business, go to her Soundportraits website.
Categories: Past Episodes
|Radio One||Weekends 6:00 - 9:00 a.m.(ET)|
- Sounds of the Season 2012
- View the slideshow from our event in support of local food banks.
Frequencies Across Ontario
|Thunder Bay||88.3 FM|