Mar 9, 2012
Get loud like Animal, the Muppet drummer and rock & roll icon! These bracelets let Animal fans make music everywhere they go. Inspired by Animal's wild hair style, these bracelets are made by stringing brightly colored pom-poms with silver jingle bells. Get ready to rock!
1. Cut a length of clear cord approximately 6" long.
2. Thread the cord through the large-eye sewing needle. Let the end of the cord hang loose.
3. First, push the needle through the center of a pom-pom. Push the pom-pom onto the cord, but don't allow it to reach the end. You will need about a 1.5" length on each end of the bracelet to tie it off.
4. Thread a jingle bell onto the cord and follow with another pom-pom.
5. Continue to add jingle bells and pom-poms until you have about 4" of finished bracelet. Test the size of the bracelet by wrapping it around your wrist.
6. If necessary, add more pom-poms and jingle bells. If it fits, tie the two ends of clear cord together in a knot.
7. Slip the bracelet over your hand and rock out while you wear it.See All the Muppet Fun on Disney Family >>