Dec 6, 2010
With its lollipop head, pipe cleaner antlers, and googly eyes, this treat is part craft project and part holiday sweet. Kids can easily make a whole herd for classmates and teachers.Ingredients
* Large round lollipop
* Plastic wrap
* Clear and double-sided tapes
* Brown pipe cleaner
* Tiny bell
* Red ribbon
* Self-adhesive googly eyes
* Red pom-pomInstructions
Red-nosed Reindeer Lollipops
1. Unwrap the lollipop and cover it again with plastic wrap.
2. Secure it at the base with clear tape.
3. Bend the pipe cleaner in half around the base of the pop and shape the ends into antlers.
4. Thread the bell onto a 10-inch length of red ribbon and tie it around the reindeer's neck.
5. Stick on the googly eyes and attach the pom-pom nose with double-sided tape.
Now Santa will get to all the childrens' houses the sweetest way he can!Article reproduced with the permission of Disney Canada. View original article here.