Dec 6, 2010
Invite Saint Nick to make a cameo appearance in your holiday cookie baking this season.
- Sugar cookie dough
- White icing
- Shredded coconut
- Red decorating gel
- Chocolate chips
1. Cut out sugar cookie dough using a heart-shaped cookie cutter and bake according to the package or recipe directions.
2. Once they have cooled, turn each heart upside down and frost the two rounded parts with white icing.
3. Top the frosted parts with shredded coconut to create Santa's beard and sideburns.
4. Use red decorating gel to turn the point of the heart into Santa's hat and add more coconut for the trim.
5. Add mini chocolate chip eyes and a red gel nose, and you've got yourself one jolly old elf. More recipes from Disney Family >>