Oct 18, 2010
1 onion, minced
1/4 cup of flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of pepper
1 tsp of oil
1 cup of sour cream
1. Wash, peel and grate potatoes into a bowl. Drain any extra liquid.
2. Add minced onions, eggs, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Drop a teaspoon of oil into pan.
4. Spoon potato mixture into pan, making small pancakes.
5. Cook for 3 minutes and then flip to cook other side for 3 minutes.
6. Potato pancakes are done when they're golden brown in colour.
7. Serve with sour cream, applesauce, jam or honey.
Mmmmonstrous flavour - sweet or savoury.