Oct 14, 2010
1/2 cup oil
1 cup of sugar
1 tbsp of almond extract
3 1/4 cups of flour
1 tbsp of baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 375° F
2. Beat together oil, sugar, eggs and almond extract
3. In a second bowl, mix together flour and baking powder. Add to wet ingredients and stir to form dough.
4. Divide dough in half and form each piece into a long roll.
5. Place rolls onto a greased cookie sheet and press down lightly.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
8. Cut each roll into sever 1/2 inch cookies and then put back into oven (cut side up) for 7 minutes on each side.