Sep 22, 2010
1/3 cup of butter
1 cup of honey
2 mashed bananas
2 cups of flour
3 tsps of baking powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Melt butter in microwave-safe dish
3. In a large bowl, mix together butter, egg, honey and mashed bananas
4. In a second bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to wet ingredients.
5. Pour batter into baking pan. Bake for 35 minutes.
6. Continue baking for 30 more minutes at 300° F
7. Wearing oven mitts, remove banana honey bread from oven.
8. Cool for 5 minutes and then turn out of pan.