Set Calgary as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 13.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Banff tourism drives big increase in residential and commercial projects
- While it may not constitute a boom, last year the town of Banff issued the highest number of development and building permits in five years.
- Bobsled track accident scene poses PTSD risk for 1st responders video
- Police, paramedics and firefighters responding to Canada Olympic Park in Calgary on the weekend discovered a gruesome situation they couldn't have been prepared for, even with training or experience.
- Jerome Messam, running back, returning to Stampeders
- Running back Jerome Messam is off the CFL market. The Calgary Stampeders announced on Monday night that they have re-signed Messam.
- Calgary bobsled-track crash survivors have long road ahead
- Two teenagers who were on the same toboggan as Evan and Jordan Caldwell remain in hospital days after the fatal run down the bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park. Caleb Hettinga has several surgeries ahead.
- Rethink your job-search strategy after 3 months without a bite audio
- If your job search has lasted more than three months, you should change your approach, says a Calgary career coach.