Set Calgary as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 1:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Soldier killed, 3 others hurt in training exercise at CFB Wainwright
- 'Two of the soldiers have been treated and they're back with their units here in Wainwright. One other soldier is still in hospital.'
- Banff's upcoming rail transportation hub a 'game-changer': mayor
- Banff's historic rail lands are set to be transformed into a mass transportation hub for the town.
- Gas-and-dash murder trial hears off-duty firefighter, nurse and doctor tried to save injured woman
- Within seconds, an off-duty nurse, firefighter and doctor were by Maryam Rashidi's side trying to save the gas station attendant after she was hit by a fleeing truck.
- Sasha 'Pit Bull' Lakovic dead at age 45
- Former hockey tough guy Sasha "Pit Bull" Lakovic has died according to reports. The 45-year-old was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer last year.
- Game of Thrones' Hodor, Kristian Nairn, talks about life-changing role
- Kristian Nairn, the Irish actor who played the friendly giant Hodor on Game of Thrones, chats with The Calgary Eyeopener ahead of his upcoming appearance at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo.