Set Calgary as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 6:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 6.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New 'The kids love it': Red Deer dad builds massive ice castle in his front yard video
- A massive hand-built ice castle has overtaken a Red Deer family's front yard. "It's something that the kids will remember forever, and I think it's worth putting that time in to have an awesome childhood," said Donnie White, the dad who built the castle.
- Expelled Alberta PC organizer seeks reinstatement, says he was denied due process
- A campaign organizer banished from the Alberta PC party for a year for offensive posts on social media said Wednesday he was filing paperwork asking to be reinstated.
- Douglas Garland murder trial hears police hoped boy might be hiding in bloodied home
- Calgary police were still hoping for the best as investigators were told to look for Nathan O'Brien, 5, who "might be hiding" in his grandparents' bloodied home, which they believed to be a crime scene.
- Extended parking zones could come to Calgary downtown and Beltline
- With the economic downturn, the City of Calgary is considering converting some short-stay parking zones into long-stay spaces.
- Canadian Pacific Railway CEO Hunter Harrison stepping down to take new job
- Hunter Harrison has struck a surprise deal to step down as CEO of Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. five months ahead of schedule, apparently so he can take a job with a competing railroad.