Set Edmonton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 03, 15 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 9:54 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 02, 15 at 6:35 PM MDT Tue Jun 02, 15 at 6:35 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Low 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New CRTC wireless code now applies to all customers: What you need to know
- All Canadians with three-year wireless contracts will be able to break their agreements as of today without the hefty cancellation fees often mandated by carriers thanks to new regulations.
- Police park in disabled spot, called out on social media
- An Edmonton police officer who took up two parking stalls, clearly marked for people with disabilities, will be fined for deciding to park illegally while running in to grab a coffee.
- Man dead after contaminated water used in dialysis at Edmonton hospital video
- A dialysis patient who had contaminated water pumped into his body at the Royal Alex hospital has died.
- Video Bus driver wins apology from school board after kicking off student video
- The Edmonton Catholic School Board now says it was wrong to have called for the firing of a school bus driver who kicked a Grade 7 student off his bus for bad behaviour 10 blocks from his stop.
- Man charged in connection with violent abduction
- Edmonton police have charged a 32-year-old man in connection with a violent abduction and assault in the city in January.