Set Edmonton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. High 16.
Clearing in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta to spend $180M on more continuing care beds
- The Alberta government is asking for proposals to create more continuing care spaces, the latest move to free up beds in the province’s crowded hospitals.
- 9-year sentence for man who raped Edmonton grandmother
- A 20-year-old man who raped and beat a 62-year-old Edmonton woman so viciously that she was left permanently brain-damaged was sentenced to nine years in prison on Monday.
- Sentencing for Child "M" mother postponed after lawyer withdraws
- The woman has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the death of one of her girls, who can be identified only as “M” under Alberta child welfare legislation.
- Oilpatch faces project cancellations with crude at $82 video audio
- The falling price of oil will likely result in a round of project cancellations and disappointing results in the Canadian oilpatch, analysts say.
- In Depth Long-term care, supportive living and home care - how do they differ?
- The different levels of care offered to Alberta seniors can be confusing, especially as the government announces measures to move people out of hospital beds into more appropriate settings.