Auditions are now open!
It’s time for entrepreneurs across the country to polish up their pitches to be part of Dragons' Den! This February our producers are hitting the road on a 35-city audition tour to find Canada's best small businesses in need of a Dragon investment.
The audition tour welcomes participants of all ages, with businesses at any stage of development. Aspiring entrepreneurs should prepare to pitch their concept to the Dragons' Den producers in five minutes or less. If they show the producers they have what it takes to pitch in the Den, they could be invited to Toronto to face the Dragons. Prospective pitchers are encouraged to apply online and bring a completed application form to the audition.
To get your business on Dragons' Den, you must fill out the online application. If you plan on auditioning in person as well, please submit your online application first. Auditioning in person is very helpful, but not necessary to get on the show.
Apply now for your opportunity to pitch your business to the Dragons! Click here to start your online application.
The Dragons' Den audition tour will visit the following locations across the country. Auditions operate on a first-come, first-serve basis so ensure you come out early to secure a spot.
- Feb. 6, 10AM – 5PM: Toronto, Ontario – CBC Toronto, 250 Front Street (Atrium)
- Feb.10, 11AM – 6PM: Guelph, Ontario – Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Center, 50 Stone Rd W (Elora Boardroom and Terrace Room)
- Feb. 10, 10AM – 5PM:Regina, Saskatchewan – DoubleTree by Hilton Regina, 1975 Broad St. (Prince Albert Room)
- Feb. 12, 10AM – 5PM: Windsor, Ontario – Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce 2575 Ouellette Place
- Feb. 12, 9AM – 4PM: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – University of Saskatchewan, Wilson Centre, #129 – 116 Research Drive
- Feb. 13, 11AM – 6PM: London, Ontario – The Windermere Manor, 200 Collip Circle (North Meeting Room and North Dining Room)
- Feb. 13, 10AM – 5PM: Vancouver, B.C. – Century-Plaza Hotel & Spa, 1015 Burrard Street (Burrard Room and Boardroom)
- Feb. 13, 11AM – 6PM: Winnipeg, Manitoba – CBC Manitoba, 541 Portage Ave. (Studio 41)
- Feb. 17, 10AM – 5PM: Richmond, B.C. – Kwantlen Polytechnic, Richmond Campus, Melville Center, 8771 Lansdowne Rd
- Feb. 17, 10AM – 4:30PM: Cranbrook, B.C. – Western Financial Place, 1777 2 St North (Multipupose Room)
- Feb. 18, 11AM – 6PM: Calgary, Alberta – Mount Royal University, Bissett School of Business, Level I Atrium, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW (EA2057)
- Feb. 19, 10AM – 5PM: Nanaimo, B.C. – Vancouver Island Conference Centre, 101 Gordon Street (Shaw Auditorium)
- Feb. 20, 10AM – 5PM: Edmonton, Alberta – University of Alberta, Stollery Executive Development Centre, 5th Floor, Business Building, 11211 Saskatchewan Drive
- Feb. 20, 10AM – 5PM: Sudbury, Ontario – Best Western Downtown Sudbury, 151 Larch Street
- Feb. 20, 11AM – 6PM: Victoria, B.C. – Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour, 728 Humboldt St (Pacific Ballroom)
- Feb 24, 11AM – 6PM: Burlington, Ontario – Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre, 3063 South Service Rd (Atrium)
- Feb 24, 11AM – 6PM: Collingwood, Ontario – Blue Mountain Inn, 110 Jozo Weider Blvd., Blue Mountains
- Feb. 25, 10AM – 5PM: Prince Edward County, Ontario – Books & Company, 289 Picton Main Street, Picton, ON (Lipson Room)
- Feb. 26, 10AM – 4PM: Kingston, Ontario – Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, 1550 Princess Street (Atrium)
- Feb. 27, 10AM – 5PM: Barrie, Ontario – Georgian College, M Building, Sadion Centre for Health & Wellness, One Georgian Drive (1st Floor Main Foyer)
- Feb. 27, 10AM – 5PM: Montreal, Quebec – Concordia University, John Molson School of Business, 1450 Rue Guy (MB 2.130)
- Feb. 27, 10AM – 5PM: Ottawa, Ontario – Courtyard Marriott Ottawa, 350 Dalhousie St. (Laurier Room)
- March 2, 10AM – 5PM: Grand Prairie, Alberta – Holiday Inn & Suites Grand Prairie - Conference Centre, 9816 107 Street (Salon C)
- March 2, 11AM – 6PM: Oshawa, Ontario – Durham College, Student Services Building, 2000 Simcoe Street North (Room SSB 116 AB)
- March 3, 10AM – 5PM: Moncton, New Brunswick – New Brunswick Community College, 1234 Mountain Road (Meeting rooms E1001 and E1071)
- March 4, 10AM – 5PM: Abbotsford, B.C. – BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency Inn & Conference Centre, 32110 Marshall Rd (Conference Room)
- March 4, 10AM – 5PM: Charlottetown, P.E.I. – CBC PEI, 430 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI (Lobby)
March 5, 11AM – 6PM: Halifax, Nova Scotia – Centre For Entrepreneurship Education & Development (CEED)
Suite 225, 7071 Bayers Road
- March 5, 10AM – 5PM: Hamilton, Ontario – Mohawk College, 135 Fennell Ave. W (Room i109)
- March 5, 10AM – 5PM: Vancouver, B.C. – Century-Plaza Hotel & Spa, 1015 Burrard Street (Burrard Room and Boardroom)
- March 9, 11AM – 6PM: Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario - Crowne Plaza Kitchener Waterloo, 105 King St. East, Kitchener (Viking Room)
- March 10, 10AM – 5PM: Kelowna, B.C. – Okanagan College, Kelowna Campus, Centre For Learning - E building, 1000 KLO Road (Atrium)
- March 12, 10AM – 5PM: Calgary, Alberta – Mount Royal University, Bissett School of Business, Level I Atrium, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW (EA2057)
- March 18, 10AM – 5PM: Quebec City, Quebec – Hilton Quebec, 1100 Boulevard Rene-Levesque Est. (Beaumont Room)
- March 19, 11AM – 6PM: Niagara Falls, Ontario – Scotiabank Convention Centre, 6815 Stanley Avenue (Meeting Room 208)
- March 19, 10AM – 5PM: Montreal, Quebec – Montreal, Quebec - Concordia University, Webster Library, McConnell Building, 2nd floor, 1400 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W. (LB 361.00)
- April 2, 10AM – 5PM: Toronto, Ontario – CBC Toronto, 250 Front Street, Toronto, ON (Atrium)